GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Technology Associate supports all aspects of GQG’s technology capabilities including vendor management and project management. This role requires constant curiosity around technology advancements and has the ability to visualize and articulate how they can be leveraged by GQG.
GQG’s strategy is to use the best fit providers for technology solutions (buy vs build approach) and is committed to information security. GQG is embarking on efforts to manage data to increase efficiency, reduce risk, increase scale and facilitate better decision making. The position may be based in any of GQG’s US offices (Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Fort Lauderdale, FL).
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Technology Associate
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Operations
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA or New York, NY or Fort Lauderdale, FL
This Technology Associate owns the technological performance of GQG’s technology applications and vendors and the data it uses and creates. This role is a key contributor to all aspects of GQG’s technology strategy, infrastructure and the implementation of advancements. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the expert on assigned technology applications and manage:
- the integration within the technology stack
- the integration with data management (internal and external)
- user support / requests
- implementation of enhancements and new capabilities
- Manage daily activities of MSP provider on assigned technology
- In collaboration with other technology associates, continuously evaluate, research and recommend improvements to GQG’s network, application integration and MSP services.
- Participate / Manage projects for new capabilities across multiple application and service providers.
- 3+ years experience in software engineering, integration or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience (information technology, computer science, systems management, or related discipline)
- Knowledge of data management and the integration with other applications
- Knowledge of financial services industry data and core applications is a plus
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Consent to background checks
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.