Salesforce Marketing Administrator
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The role of a Salesforce Administrator is to improve the data integrity of our SFDC instance. Your impact is the design and implementation of the ongoing updates and enhancements of the SFDC solutions, including Pardot Marketing Automation. Specifically, as the Pardot Marketing Automation Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering high-value marketing solutions based on the analysis of behavioral and profile data while facilitating the adoption of best practices for our clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Administrator
Manager/Supervisor: Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Capital Development
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL , New York, NY or Seattle, WA
- Work with the internal team, clients and external consultants in planning and executing automated marketing campaigns. Marketing Campaigns to include: Robust Email Marketing Tools, Marketing Automation. Prospect Tracking & Analytics, Lead Scoring & Grading, Custom Landing Pages., Lead Nurturing Campaigns, List Segmentation, Social Media Integration, Detailed Reporting
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions through Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Create a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients
- Implement and support front-end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, etc. from templates while incorporating industry best practices
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleaning and optimization
- Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve email metrics
- Assist marketing clients with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns
- Consult with clients on enterprise or departmental level customer experience strategy
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer’s needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Manage the delivery of custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations with clients
- Evaluate requirements and provide solutions for activating and optimizing marketing technologies and E-commerce solutions
- Support business and technology teams to define, design, architect, implement and operate web platforms and capabilities
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as the creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization, and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science, IS or another related science degree a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot and other Salesforce CRM solutions a plus
- 2+ years of modern marketing or marketing automation experience
- 3+ years of experience performing analysis and delivering technology solutions
- Experience with SalesForce.com lead management
- Must be able to take a problem-solving approach to business challenges
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.