Salesforce Business Analyst
GQG Partners is a rapidly boutique asset manager with strategies in emerging markets, international, global, and US equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work directly with the Global Head of Distribution to maximize reporting and analysis the Salesforce CRM. The candidate must possess strong analytical and relationship skills. The candidate will be an excellent communicator, have solid organizational skills, and be willing to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Candidates must be proven self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed, have enthusiasm for the industry, and be able to work within the opportunities and limitations that a boutique global investment firm offers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Manager/Supervisor: Managing Director, Global Distribution
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL , New York, NY or Seattle, WA
- This will encompass all areas of analysis related to direct sales activities and extend to broader digital marketing efforts.
- Additionally, this role will help to improve the reporting suite used for broader reporting and revenue forecasting.
- Successful individuals in this role will have an interest in broader sales and business analysis.
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years Salesforce administrator and reporting experience
- Preferably with an asset management firm, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Current Salesforce Certification(s) preferred
- Interest in business reporting and analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.