Reporting Operations Associate
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future, and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have an immediate need for a Reporting Operations Associate with 3 – 5 years of experience. This opportunity is at a fast growing asset management firm, GQG Partners. The company is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join our Operations team who will assist with preparation and delivery of client reports. This position will also assist with the setup, maintenance and future enhancements of the client portal. Candidates should be a self-starter, ambitious, detailed oriented and enthusiastic about working with both the client service and operations teams to enhance current processes.
Job Title: Reporting Operations Associate
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Operations
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA or New York, NY or Fort Lauderdale, FL
Client Reporting (75%)
- Gather required data to produce client reports
- Prepare and distribute client reports per schedule (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Review reports completed by other team members
- Work with Data Management Team to automate required reporting data
- Review Ad-hoc reporting requirements to gather proper data and produce report
Client Portal (25%)
- Assist with the transition of the current portal to a new vendor
- Work with Data Management team to populate portal with relevant client information
- Provide quality control on data loaded to the portal
- Assist with launching new product types on the portal as required
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Finance or Business
- 3+ years of experience in investment management or financial services industry
- Experience with end client reporting deliverables
- Experience with client portal setup and maintenance
- Strong proficiency level with Excel, Word Ability to work with all levels of employees effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Flexible, ability to adjust schedule to be available for meetings in all global time zones
- Ability to learn and excel at day-to-day responsibilities and contribute to driving process improvement, standardization, and automation
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to identify problems and bring them to the Director of Operations with recommended solutions
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.