MARKETING PRODUCTION ARTIST
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity, and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Marketing Production Artist will support the production and execution of all aspects of GQG Partners’ marketing and communications activities including email campaigns, videos, marketing materials, and branding. If you have a few years of graphic design experience in a professional setting, enjoy exploring new digital media, or appreciate Edward Tufte, then this is the job for you.
GQG Partners is a dynamic firm that rewards hard work, enthusiasm, and skill. We pride ourselves on a culture of growth and mastery of our craft. The position may be based in any of GQG Partners’ US offices (Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY; or Seattle, WA).
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Marketing Production Artist
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Marketing
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY; or Seattle, WA
The Marketing Production Artist will be responsible for the design and production of GQG Partners’ materials and official communications, and ensuring brand consistency across all assets. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Marketing materials, supplemental deck, ad hoc materials
- Coordinate and prepare monthly and quarterly marketing materials for publication and distribution
- Maintain a library of all material templates with latest strategy changes and compliance revisions
- Create new marketing material templates as required
- Create/customize ad hoc presentations
- Create charts/visuals/infographics as required
Email campaign management
- Coordinate and prepare monthly and quarterly email campaigns
- Create new email templates as required
- Manage and monitor mailing lists, campaign activity, and stakeholder reporting
Video production & coordination
- Manage third-party video relationships as the day-to-day contact
- Provide artwork and brand direction to video projects as required
- Ability to edit video and prepare files for distribution is a plus
Brand asset management
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and maintain consistent branding across all media
- Create ad hoc artwork (specialized logos, brand visuals customization/manipulation, special projects, merchandise applications, etc.) as required
Prepress and distribution
- Prepare materials for distribution by applying appropriate security settings and optimizing file size
- Prepare press files for print material as required
- Distribute materials to appropriate parties, populate internal libraries, and upload to website as required
- 3+ years of graphic design experience preparing/designing financial reports, earnings presentations, videos, and the like in a professional environment
- Excel and PowerPoint ‘power user’
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Drupal is a plus
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Knowledge of financial services industry data is a plus
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; highly detail-oriented
- Highly proficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Willing to consent to a background check
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.