LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE ANALYST
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
We seek a Legal and Compliance Analyst to provide support on a wide variety of legal and compliance matters for an asset manager with global reach. This role requires strong analytic and issue spotting capabilities, creativity, communication skills and attention to detail.
GQG is a dynamic firm that rewards hard work, enthusiasm and skill. We pride ourselves on a culture of growth and mastery of our craft. The position will be based in GQG’s Seattle office.
Manager/Supervisor: General Counsel
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA
The Legal and Compliance Analyst will be a key part of GQG’s legal and compliance departments, reporting to the General Counsel. This person will have the potential to get involved in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Assisting with all forms of legal and compliance documentation, including collecting business comments on contracts and other documentation, working with outside counsel, and coordinating contract and regulatory filing execution, tracking and recordkeeping
- Reviewing marketing material and sales literature
- Coordinating US state registrations, foreign custody approvals and various compliance matters
- Organizing and coordinating fund disclosure document updates
- Partnering with and providing guidance to the business to help ensure activities comply with regulatory requirements and contractual obligations
- General administrative tasks
- Organizing and maintaining legal files
- Conducting other assignments, as requested
The Legal and Compliance Analyst must independently research issues, collaborate with other groups, and communicate internally with employees across the company.
- A major in business/finance, economics or English preferred
- Work experience in investment management or more generally in financial services is a plus
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong proficiency level with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.