Human Resource Administrator
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Human Resource Administrator supports all aspects of GQG’s HR programs including benefits, compensation, recruiting and onboarding. This role requires attention to detail, precision and great communication. If you have 5-8 years of experience, enjoy HR processes and supporting a fast moving, growing firm please reach out to us.
GQG is a dynamic firm that rewards hard work, enthusiasm and skill. We pride ourselves on a culture of growth and mastery of our craft. This position is critical in that it is the conduit between the executive team and the messaging of our generous benefits package, positioning to candidates and human capital development functions. The position may be based in any of GQG’s US offices (Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Fort Lauderdale, FL).
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator
Manager/Supervisor: Corporate Controller
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA or New York, NY or Fort Lauderdale, FL
The HR Administrator owns the development of processes and communication of critical functions to the employee base. This role is a key contributor to all aspects of GQG’s messaging from human capital development and traditional HR functions. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the expert on HR technology applications and manage processes and vendors across all domiciles GQG operates in (US and related states, UK, Australia and any future locations):
- Compensation (base, bonus, profit sharing, profits interest)
- Annual benefits review process
- Employee manual
- Support recruiting and human capital development initiatives
- Manage daily activities of ADP and other HR providers
- In collaboration with ops and finance, continuously evaluate, research and recommend improvements to GQG’s benefits, onboarding and recruitment.
- Participate / manage projects for HCD and/or Ops senior executives
- Serve as lead communicator for employee related matters
- Minimum of 8 years’ business experience and 5+ years in HR Administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Able to professionally and confidentially work with sensitive employee information
- Knowledge of HR programs
- Knowledge of financial services industry data and core applications is a plus
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly proficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.