Director, Client Services
GQG Partners is a $50b boutique asset manager with strategies in Emerging Markets, International, Global and U.S. Equity. The firm was founded in 2016 by prominent investor Rajiv Jain, a 25-year industry veteran and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Seattle, New York, London and Sydney. GQG has built a strong and vibrant culture with the key themes being client alignment, delivering performance across all departments and a belief that diversity drives better outcomes. GQG’s business consists of mutual funds, a variety of commingled funds and separately managed accounts marketed to financial intermediaries and institutions globally.
This role will serve as one of the primary GQG contacts for institutional clients, providing a world class experience for both existing and new clients. This individual will set the tone on urgency and responsiveness for the organization surrounding client needs/requests. Residing at the intersection of sales and service, this individual will be responsible for coordinating across all business areas to ensure all aspects of the client requests are delivered. A particular focus will be on bridging the gap from client on-boarding to client retention. The role will co-lead with the operation teams the process for all non-standard onboarding projects. By understanding the transition from prospect to client, this role will be expected to find improvements to our internal reporting via the CRM and other sources.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Director, Client Services
Manager/Supervisor: Director, Client Services
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL preferred. New York, NY or Seattle, WA
- Lead/co-lead complex onboardings
- Implement client success meetings for new clients
- Lead/co-lead service resource for sales team
- Coordinate and collect client information for client calls
- Collect and respond to client inquiries
- Maintain client related activities in the firm’s CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7 years of experience in investment management or financial services industry. Direct experience in the role preferred.
- Experience using CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent grammar, writing and verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.