Digital Marketing Manager
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity, and a deep knowledge of the markets.
We are looking for a leader in Digital Marketing to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital distribution channels in the investment management industry. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. As our digital marketing leader, you will be an integral part of the marketing team, and work with the investment support teams, digital insights team, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
We are seeking someone with a vision, a strong team player, and a digital marketing advocate, driving the delivery of Digital and Demand Generation programs. The successful candidate will be highly experienced in digital marketing with an accomplished background that incorporates elements of digital marketing and demand generation in the retail or financial field. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be our first person in this area of the firm.
This a ground floor, roll-up-the-sleeves type of opportunity with a dynamic and fast-growing global investment management firm.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Manager/Supervisor: Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion, and Human Capital Development
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL , New York, NY or Seattle, WA
KEY PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES
- Pragmatic with a sense of urgency
- Out-of-the-box thinker and innovator
- Fast learner
- Ability to continually evaluate and prioritize evolving tasks
- Sense of humor and enthusiastic
- Enhance marketing automation understanding across the business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization and demand generation
- Build sales funnel execution and conversion points, and optimize user funnels across multiple channels
- Lead and execute multi-channel campaigns across email, social, direct mail, SEO/SEM and web with the support of cross-functional marketing operation efforts consistent with regulatory requirements. Conduct analysis across campaigns to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance and manage digital content calendar
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs), and make recommendations for improvement as part of a broader marketing strategy
- Interface with digital insights team for content and direct-to-consumer campaign alignment
- Provide input on departmental strategies, translate strategies and objectives into actions within digital areas of responsibility
- Help evolve and optimize internal workflow and processes to increase efficiencies
- Oversee campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Create messaging and calls to action for marketing websites and emails; apply best principle in marketing for messaging consistency and design for maximum impact with target audiences
- Ensure all digital campaigns and communications align with the firm’s brand/style
- Guide the development of new marketing webpages in partnership with sales, product managers and designers, ensuring requirements are established and met
- Review and analyze digital marketing metrics across web platforms and email, bringing insights into data and ideas to increase engagement and driving lead-generation
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Partner with engineering and product management teams to keep the campaign management systems functioning as expected, participating in regular site maintenance; lead feature enhancement projects, representing a marketing view/perspective in setting requirements
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with PR firms, service agencies, and other vendor partners as required
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a highly regulated environment, ideally asset management, or the demonstrated skills to ramp up quickly with this knowledge
- BS/MS degree in finance, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably in the investment management or finance industries
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and other campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Pardot and other marketing and sales automation services and vendors; experience with LinkedIn B2B applications a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google Ads is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Knowledge of FINRA advertising rules, SEC compliance regulations, and GIPS standards a plus
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.