Microsoft .NET Developer
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Microsoft .NET Developer supports all aspects of GQG Partners’ technology capabilities including financial reporting and BI platform. This role requires deep understanding around data management and has the ability to visualize and articulate how financial data can be presented to internal and external customers.
GQG Partners’ strategy is to leverage data from various independent systems into a unified platform enabling consistent, reliable reporting and BI capabilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Microsoft .NET Developer
Manager/Supervisor: Director, Data Management
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY; or Seattle, WA
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Collaborate with other teams to elicit and write system specifications, and communicate clearly to vendors.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support.
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- 5 years’ design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, and SQL Server in an asset management or fund administration organization
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills is required
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Partners Careers site for important privacy disclosures.