Associate, Product Marketing Manager
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
We are seeking a passionate and results-driven do-er who will play a critical role in driving brand awareness by developing and implementing marketing strategies that attract and retain clients. We seek a proactive, energetic team member who values collaboration and can think both strategically and tactically. If you are a critical-thinker who enjoys being part of a team driving new initiatives that help a business grow, we encourage you to apply.
GQG Partners is a dynamic firm that rewards hard work, enthusiasm, and skill. We pride ourselves on a culture of growth and mastery of our craft. The position will initially be remote, but the ideal candidate will be based in one of the GQG’s US office locations (Fort Lauderdale, FL , New York, NY or Seattle, WA).
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Associate, Product Marketing Manager
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Marketing
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL , New York, NY or Seattle, WA
The Marketing Manager position is a critical role within the GQG marketing team responsible for delivering monthly and quarterly materials. This role supports the broader team in originating and execute effective go-to-market strategies for the GQG’s investment product suite. Serving as a conduit to product and investment management, our marketing team coordinates a variety of marketing resources to ensure the distribution team and our partners have both the knowledge and tools required to articulate GQG’s investment offering. Main responsibilities:
- Understand, refine, and clearly articulate compelling product messaging, differentiation, and positioning for product suite that includes mutual funds, managed accounts and UCITS funds
- Work within the compliance guidelines for instituational and retail markets
- Work with marketing team and product, investment, and marketing partners to build relevant content for various audiences to consume in a variety of formats
- Create campaigns needed at various stages of the product lifecycle including product introduction, demand generation, client communication, and retention. Continuously learn and develop deep subject matter expertise of GQG solutions, industry trends, channel profiles, and marketing best practices
- Glean competitive intelligence from various tools to inform distribution strategy about competitive landscape & positioning
- Demand generation – support and develop the marketing programs that drive demand for products
- Design and execute marketing campaigns for strategic themes that span initial introduction, to finals presentation, to continued client engagement
- Ongoing delivery of regularly updated investment strategy communications and materials
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ investment product marketing experience within an investment management organization
- Industry certification (e.g. CFA, CIMA)
- Possess a blend of strong quantitative and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate and present effectively
- Proven track record developing and implementing product marketing programs
- Ability to translate difficult investment concepts for various audience
- Confident self-starter with proven leadership experience and ability to work in matrix organization
- Deep understanding of the investment management industry, across all asset classes, channels, competitors, and FINRA & SEC regulations
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and an intellectual curiosity
- Results-driven, high-performing individual with excellent planning skills and attention to detail
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.