Associate Director, UCITS Operations and Investor Servicing – UK
GQG Partners is a rapidly boutique asset manager with strategies in emerging markets, international, global and US equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
This is a unique opportunity to help our fast-growing International business develop its brand and strengthen its relationships in the EMEA market with a particular focus on our UCITS vehicles. The role will include both Client Service, Onboarding and Operational functions and report into the Director, Global Fund Operations and Investor Onboarding with indirect reporting lines to our London based Head of International.
The candidate must possess strong analytical and relationship skills. The candidate will be an excellent communicator, have solid organizational skills and be willing to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Candidates must be proven self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed, have enthusiasm for the industry, and be able to work within the opportunities and limitations that a boutique global investment firm offers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Associate Director, UCITS Operations and Investor Servicing – UK
Manager/Supervisor Direct Line – Director, Global Fund Operations and Investor Onboarding
Manager/Supervisor Dotted Line – Managing Director, Head of International
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: London, UK or Dublin, Ireland
- Lead the investor onboarding process for GQG UCITS. Manage documentation collection, prepare onboarding packages, and maintain the CRM system.
- Manage the rebate side letter process associated with investor onboarding in the GQG UCITS and any ongoing changes/maintenance.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and ad hoc reporting for separate mandate clients.
- Coordinate the completion and delivery of client questionnaires, audit requests and other client inquiries.
- Prepare ad hoc and ongoing reporting requested by clients.
- Perform market research as requested. Prepare individual and competitive profiles using industry databases.
- Assist sales team and other thought leaders on research for internal or external projects.
- Onboarding of Platforms. Prepare the cost/benefit analysis, co-ordinate internal sign-off and legal agreement review, include specific reporting requirements into the existing processes of the firm.
- Lead in daily lifecycle management of relationships with our UCITS fund distributors (pan-European and local platforms). Onboard new distributors/platforms, coordinate amendment of agreements when necessary, lead the process to operational issues when they arise, prepare and distribute required data and reports per the agreements, respond to ad-hoc data requests Data provision to platforms.
- Review information provided by Service Providers to confirm operational calculations, invoices, and reporting are correct.
- Ad Hoc Projects, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in investment management or financial services.
- 5+ years’ experience with the operations of UCITS funds, onboarding investors and operational management of 3rd party distributors and platforms.
- Strong understanding of equity products.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize work to meet deadline in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency level with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If interested, please send your résumé and an optional cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
As an equal opportunities employer, GQG Partners is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join GQG Partners.