Associate Director, Internal Sales
GQG Partners is a rapidly growing boutique investment management firm focused on global and emerging markets equities. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
The Associate Director supports all aspects of GQG’s Intermediary sales efforts. Specifically, it involves working closely with the Intermediary Sales Team to support their business development activities while analyzing sales and industry data to source new opportunities and develop leads. This role requires targeted outreach to financial professionals to promote the firm’s products, cultivate new business relationships and build the brand. The position can be remote and/or located at one of the domestic GQG Office Locations.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Job Title: Associate Director, Internal Sales
Manager/Supervisor: Director, Business Development
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Remote or Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Associate Director is responsible to assist the Intermediary Sales Team with managing the firm’s business development activities, including:
- Collaborate closely with GQG’s Intermediary Business Development Team to support its business development activities with key Broker Dealers & RIAs
- Manage and organize territory (activity & pipeline) within the CRM (SATUIT)
- Identify and organize new business opportunities through data analytics
- Develop and sustain relationships, from an internal capacity, with financial professionals within the RIA, Broker Dealer and Intermediary landscape
- Serve as the primary contact for product inquiries from financial professionals
- Be a resource for product and industry information by developing an expert knowledge of the company’s products, the clients, and the marketplace
- Maintain business development-related activities in the firm’s CRM system
REQUIREMENTS, CAPABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Series 7 and 63 licenses (preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Consent to background checks
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.