Associate Director, Intermediary Sales
GQG Partners is a US$17 billion boutique asset manager with strategies in emerging markets, international, global and US equity. Our primary responsibility is to help our clients secure their financial future and we endeavor to create a business that is deeply aligned with our clients’ financial interests. We strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity and a deep knowledge of the markets.
This is a unique opportunity to help our fast-growing firm build its brand within intermediary. The ideal candidate will have internal sales experience within the asset management industry, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and be willing to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Candidates must be proven self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed, have enthusiasm for the industry, and possess a positive team-oriented attitude. If you are interested in joining a firm with a rare combination of passionate team members, amazingly talented people and a clear mission to succeed, let’s talk.
The Associate Director supports all aspects of GQG Partners’ intermediary sales efforts. Specifically, it involves working closely with the external Regional Directors to support their business development activities while analyzing sales and industry data to source new opportunities and develop leads. This role requires targeted outreach to financial professionals in order to promote the firm’s products, cultivate new business relationships and build the brand. The position is based in the Fort Lauderdale office.
Job Title: Associate Director
Manager/Supervisor: Head of Intermediary Sales
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Collaborate closely with the external facing Regional Directors to support their business development activities with key advisors and firms.
- Manage and organize territory (activity & pipeline) within the CRM (Salesforce).
- Identify and organize new business opportunities through data analytics.
- Perform outbound communications with financial advisors through phone calls and emails.
- Serve as the primary contact for inbound product inquiries from intermediary financial professionals.
- Be a resource for product and industry information by developing an expert knowledge of the company’s products, the competition, the clients, and the marketplace.
- Maintain all business-related activities in the firm’s CRM system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional relationship skills with associates and clients
- Familiarity and working knowledge of CRM system (Salesforce)
- Ability to distill, present and articulate investment concepts in simple terms
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently, on time, with minimal direction
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years related industry experience (prior desk experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consent to background checks
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.