Associate, Client Services
GQG Partners is a US$17 billion boutique asset manager with strategies in emerging markets, international, global and US equity. The firm was founded in 2016 by prominent investor Rajiv Jain, a 25-year industry veteran and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Seattle, New York and Sydney. Our team’s passion, experience and dedication make GQG Partners a great place to work. GQG Partners has built a strong and vibrant culture with the key themes being client alignment, delivering performance across all departments and a belief that diversity drives better outcomes. GQG Partners’ business consists of mutual funds and separately managed accounts marketed to financial intermediaries and institutions globally.
The Client Services Associate will be a key support role within the Client Services team and will be responsible for a variety of tasks including client onboarding, data management, and completing requests for proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs). This individual will have detailed knowledge of the investment management industry and the ability to work in a fast-paced, growing organization. We are looking for someone who embodies the drive and spirit of an entrepreneur while enjoying being a critical member of a well-rounded, high performing team.
Job Title: Associate, Client Services
Manager/Supervisor: Director, Client Services
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Participate in the client onboarding process. Manage documentation collection, prepare onboarding packages, and maintain the CRM system (Satuit).
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and client reporting, including monthly and quarterly reports and questionnaires.
- Contribute to maintenance of industry databases (eVestment, etc.). Prepare individual and competitive profiles using industry databases.
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs). Coordinate with internal subject matter experts. Audit and update product-specific information and related content in the proposal management software (RFPIO).
- Assist sales team and other thought leaders on research for internal or external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience in investment management or financial services industry
- Experience using Client Relationship Management tools (Satuit)
- Experience using investment management databases (eVestment, eQuest, GIMD, etc.)
- Strong understanding of equity products
- Strong organizational and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent grammar, writing and verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong proficiency level with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.