Associate, Client Services
GQG Partners is a $50b boutique asset manager with strategies in Emerging Markets, International, Global and U.S. Equity. The firm was founded in 2016 by prominent investor Rajiv Jain, a 25-year industry veteran and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, Seattle, New York, London and Sydney. GQG has built a strong and vibrant culture with the key themes being client alignment, delivering performance across all departments and a belief that diversity drives better outcomes. GQG’s business consists of mutual funds, a variety of commingled funds and separately managed accounts marketed to financial intermediaries and institutions globally.
The Client Services Associate will be a key role within the RFP/DDQ Team and will be responsible for the ownership and completion of prospective investor and client Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other deliverables. We are seeking an individual with 5+ years of industry experience with RFP, due diligence or consultant database experience at an asset manager. Familiarity with the 40 Act 15c investment management contract renewal process is a plus. The individual must have strong writing skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the organization and proactively track down items to meet deadlines. The individual must have detailed knowledge of the asset management industry and the ability to work in a fast-paced, growing organization. We are looking for someone who embodies the drive and spirit of an entrepreneur while enjoying being a critical member of a well-rounded, high performing team.
Job Title: Associate, Client Services
Manager/Supervisor: Associate Director, Client Services
Number of Direct Reports: None
Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY; or Seattle, WA
- Responsible for all phases of the process for requests for proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), including qualification to completion and submission.
- Lead communication of the proposals, including scheduling calls and creating timelines for subject matter experts across the organization.
- Maintain content in the RFP database, RFPio, including creating new content, editing and updating existing content.
- Collaborate with members of the investment, sales, compliance, operations and legal teams to ensure content is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Finance, Business or English
- 5+ years’ experience in investment management or financial services industry
- Experience in RFP production
- Strong writing and editing skills, excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of equity securities and customer delivery vehicles (separate accounts, 40 Act funds, Private Funds, CITs, UCITS and Australia Funds)
- Experience using investment management databases (eVestment, eQuest, GIMD, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong proficiency level with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Vendor management experience is a plus.
If interested, please send your résumé and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
For California state residents please refer to the GQG Careers site for important privacy disclosures.